Wednesday, March 9, 2011

A Few Postcards


I made a few postcards this past month.


I made three Iris Folded heart cards to send to friends
and for my Quilt Guild's February postcard Swap.


This green one was made for the Fabricards "Cover Girl Swap"



This circle themed one was made for PostCardMailArt
I also made a similar one for my Quilt Guild's March postcard swap.

This bathroom themed card was made awhile ago,
but I never blogged about it so I thought I would show it now.

Now it is time to break out the safety pins... I am off to baste some quilts that need quilting.


8 comments:

  1. Your postcards are all really lovely Leah. I especially like the green one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leah your postcards are beautiful, as always :) I've actually had an itch to make another, or two, lately ... your cards inspire me. Thank you for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really like your postcards-think I will have to give them a try. I'm a green kinda a girl so the green postcard caught my eye!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your postcards, Leah! You are so creative. I keep telling myself that I should try to make one... someday. Do you use the iron-on pelltex?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great postcards Leah... so creative xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. These cards are really nice! I haven't made one in a while. Guess I better try another! They are so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the postcards! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete