Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Showcasing Stitches

Some of these new sewing machines have some really fancy stitches, so I created a swap in Fabricards just for that. I also opened it up for some hand work too if some were interested in that, but I chose to do machine stitching for mine.

My pink center fabric has free motion quilting all over it and the green edges showcase three of the fancy stitches that come on my machine. I really like the way this one turned out. The colored thread I used for the machine stitches show up nice on the on the green background.

2 comments:

  1. The new higher prised machines sure has pretty embroidery stitches. I bet you can play all day long just testing all these wonderful stitches. You are so lucky to own such a great machine. Happy stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW lucky you, I wish mine had a few more on it. lol jan

    ReplyDelete